- 8 eggs
- 8 burger buns
- ¼ cup mixed herbs (parsley, chives, tarragon)
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Slice off the top of the burger bun and remove some of the bread until there’s a hole big enough to accommodate an egg.
- Arrange buns on a rimmed baking sheet, reserve the tops.
- Crack an egg into each hole then top with herbs and a bit of cream
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with some parmesan
- Bake until eggs are set and bread is toasted (20 – 25 minutes)
- Place bread tops on baking sheet and bake until golden brown
- Place tops on buns and serve warm.