- 12 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place eggs in a pot large enough to hold them with some space remaining
- Fill pot with water and cover eggs by 1 inch
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat
- Remove from heat and let eggs sit for 25 minutes
- Transfer eggs to a large bowl filled with half ice and half cold water and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Crack eggs and return to water, then remove shells.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks
- Place yolks in separate bowl and blend in mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, and salt.
- Use a small spoon to fill each egg white with equal amounts of filling.