- 4 large eggs
- ½ box spaghetti
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- ½ cup fresh herbs chopped
- ¼ cup your favorite low fat cheese (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- In a small saucepan, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the garlic and red chili pepper, until the garlic begins to sizzle, 2 to 3 minutes. Add to the pasta in the pot, along with the herbs, and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until the whites are set, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve the eggs on the spaghetti. Top with the cheese.